All Kings Transit Buses are Fully Accessible
- No steps for entry or exit
- “Kneeling Buses” lower to curb level
- Entry and Exit Ramp for Wheelchair passengers only
- Extra wide passenger door
- Safe and secure wheelchair “tie-down” spaces.
Rules and Regulations
- Scooters are not permitted to use the accessible ramp (due to safety regulations)
- Wheelchairs must not be any larger than 30″ wide and 48″ long
- Kings Transit drivers are not permitted to assist boarding or disembarking. Passengers must be able to board, disembark, deposit their fare, and maneuver into wheelchair spaces independently
- Drivers are responsible for properly restraining wheelchair in designated spaces using the tie-down system
- Wheelchairs boarding our buses must be in good condition so that they may be secured using the tie-down system on our buses
For more information or to set up an orientation session, please contact us.